Peach and Chia Smoothie
2 mature Peaches
2 cups of Milk
4 tablespoons of Balparmak Honey
½ cup of yogurt
2 tablespoons of Chia seeds
50 g fresh ginger
80 g Blackberry
- Cut the peaches and chop them randomly by removing the seeds.
- Put the chopped peach, peeled fresh ginger, Balparmak honey, milk and finally yogurt into the blender.
- Put the mixture in the blender on high speed for about 45 seconds.
- Open the blender's small cover and add Chia seeds and mix for 2-3 seconds.
- Serve in the glasses chilled in the refrigerator.
You can also serve it with blackberries or any other fruit you like.
It is recommended that you serve your drink in a short period of time after you make it.
You can keep yogurt, milk and fruits in the refrigerator before preparing this drink. Hence, you can get a chance to serve cold.