Honey Almond Rice and Steamed Sea Bass
Ingredients for Sea Bass;
2 pieces of sea bass fillet (4 halves)
Salt and black pepper
Ingredients for Rise;
1 cup up 200 g basmati rice
(2 tablespoons salt and 2 cups of hot water to soak the rice)
100 g peeled almonds
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon of Balparmak Honey
4 chopped chives
4 branches of chard leaves
First of all, you will need a steam cooker to make this dish.
Or, you can do this by placing a strainer into a pot.
- Soak the rice with 4 cups of hot water and salt for about 3 hours and drain the saline at the end.
- For the pre-cooking stage of rice, add 2 liters of water to a pot and boil it. Add rice and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain the rice without losing time and shower it with plenty of water.
- Place the chard leaves under the steam pot you have prepared and pour a little boiled rice on it. Cover the saucepan and cook the rice in steam for 1 hour. Rice will swell up to 3 times their current amount. Open the cover and lay the fish on it. Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Fry them in butter until golden brown. Take it off the stove by adding the honey.
Presentation or Suggestion;
- Put the rice on chard leaves. Served with fried honey almonds and chopped chives on top as shown in the photo if you like.