Honey Quinoa Fruit Salad
150 g Melon
125 g Strawberry
1 tea glass (100 g) Kinoa
3 tablespoons of Balparmak Honey
4 fresh branches of mint
1 fresh branch of thyme
- Boil the quinoa for about 15-20 minutes in medium heat with 4 glasses of water and sieve it.
- Keep the quinoa in the fridge for about 15 minutes to let it cool.
- Chop the pieces into large cubes.
- Pour Balparmak honey on fruits and blend them.
- Add the cool quinoa and take it to the serving tray.
Presentation or Suggestion;
- Serve it with chopped fresh mint and fresh thyme leaves on it.