Honey Rosemary Grilled Chicken
4 pieces of chicken fillet
2 tablespoons of Balparmak Honey
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 lime zest
1 lemon zest
1 clove garlic - crushed
4 tablespoon olive oil
1 dessertspoon granulated mustard
2 fresh branches of rosemary
Salt and black pepper
500 g mini carrot
1 tablespoon olive oil
- To prepare the marinated sauce, put all the ingredients in an oval pot and mix using a wire whip.
- Add chicken fillets to the marinade sauce and mix well with your hands.
- Keep this mixture in the fridge for 6 hours.
- Cook them in a grill pan on a low heat and turn the chicken fillets upside down until they get golden.
- Cook mini carrots in the butter and slightly cook them on a low heat by putting the cover on.
Presentation or Suggestion;
- The honey in the marinade sauce in this recipe can cause the product to fry quickly. If it is still uncooked, you can cook the chicken fillets for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 175 °C.
- Instead of mini carrots, you can serve it with the vegetables you desire.