Balparmak Plateau Blossom Honey, whose flavor you have known for years, comes from lush, pristine plateaus where wild meadow flowers bloom with tantalizing aromas.
All our customers have to do is make room on their dining table for an 600 g Click Cap of Balparmak Plateau Blossom Honey!
12 pieces of biscuits
For a creamy mixture:
140 g cheese mascarpone of fresh curd cheese of cream cheese
4 egg whites
3 tablespoon of Balparmak Honey
50 ml cream
1 leaf gelatine
¼ pack vanilla
1 tablespoon of Balparmak Honey
50 g water
1 coffee spoon (heaping) nescafe
15 g cocoa
For a creamy mixture
- Melt cheese in a barkmarie on the stove. Add the egg yolk and varilla and mix them and take the mixture from the stove.
- Whip the egg whites in a separate bowl and add into the cheese mixture carefully using a wire whip. Whip the cream in a separate bowl using a wire whip. Add Balparmak honey and Whipped cream.
- To prepare the sauce; take all the ingredients in a bowl and boil them on the stove and then let it cool fr a while.
- Put some cheese into the tiramisu bowl.
- Soak the savoyer biscuits with the syrup and line them up. Cover with cream.
- And finally decorate it with cocoa.
Preparation or suggestion
You can use Acıbadem essence while preparing the sauce.