With an exquisite taste and pleasant aroma all its own, Pine Forest Honey will carry back you to the pine forests of the Aegean. Blended with great care, this honey is guaranteed by experts to be of unparalleled Balparmak quality.
The journey of Pine Forest Honey to your plate begins with the Marchelina Hellenica insect that inhabits the pine trees of the Aegean. This insect deposits a sugary liquid that it cannot digest on pine trees. Honeybees gather this up and process it with enzymes secreted from their bodies. Any connoisseur of flavor must get a taste of pine honey, 90% of which is produced in Turkey’s Aegean Region. You are welcome to add this delicious 460 g Balparmak Pine Forest Honey into your life!
Honey Almond Rice and Steamed Sea Bass
Ingredients for Sea Bass
2 pieeces of sea bass fillet (4 halves)
Salt and black pepper
Ingredients for Rise
1 cup up 200 basmati rice
(2 tablespoons salt and 2 cups of hot water to soak the rice)
100 g peeled almonds
2 talbespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon of Balparmak Honey
4 chopped chieves
4 branches of chard leaves
First of all, you will need a steam cooker to make this dish or you can do this by placing a strainer into a pot.
- Soak the rice with 4 cups of hot water and salt for about 3 hours and drain the saline at the end.
- For the pre-cooking stage of rice, add 2 liters of water to a pot an boil it. Add rica and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain the rice without losing time and shower it with plenty of water.
- Place the card leaves under the steam pot you have prepared and pour a little boiled rice on it. Cover the saucepan and cook the rice in steam for 1 hour. Rice will swell up to 3 times their current amount. Open the cover and lay the fish on it. Bak efor another 15 minutes.
- Fry them in butter until golden Brown. Take it off the stove by adding the honey.
Presentation or suggestion
- Put the rice on chard leaves. Served with fried honey almonds and chopped chieves on top as shown in the photo if you like.