Water-extracted, pure propolis by Balparmak!
Water-extracted, pure propolis is available as 14 sachets in acetat packaging. Each sachet is 4,2 ml (adult version). The single use special packaging is perfectly hygenic and practical.
Ingredients: Pure propolis (5,68 %)
This product is extracted with water. It contains only pure propolis and water.
Consumption recommdation (for adults aged 11 and above): Once or twice a day, either hungry or full, you may consume 1-2 sachets by adding to your honey or to other food & beverage.
One sachet contains 250 mg pure propolis.
- People who have bee-product allergy, asthma, or risk of high allergy are not recommended to consume this product.
- Food supplements can not substitute daily diet.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- It is not medicine, therefore can not be used to prevent or cure diseases.
- Consult your doctor during pregnancy, breast-feeding, disease or while taking medication.
What is propolis?
Propolis is a resinous substance gathered by bees from the leaves, branches and buds of plants. It has a complex structure, composed of more than 300 components. Especially due to the development of chemical and biologic engineering techniques in the last 10-15 years, more and more scientific research on the composition and biological techniques of propolis are being implemented.