Salmon Skewer Salad
800 g salmon fillet
1 dessert spoon of mustard
1 tablespoon of Balparmak Honey
2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
100 g fresh ginger (grated and squeezed)
1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
Salt and black pepper
Green salad blend (lettuce, cabbage lettuce, garden rocket, fresh herbs and olive oil and lemon sauce if you desire)
Cut the salmon into 24 equal pieces of approximately 33 g.
- To prepare the marinated sauce, mix the ingredients in an oval bowl.
- Rest your salmon cubes in this marinade sauce for 4 hours.
Cut the limes into half and prepare 16 equal slices of half a centimeter thick.
- Spit as you see in the photo.
- Cook in a non-sticky pan on a medium heat.
Presentation or Suggestion;
- You can serve it with salad or mash if you like.